- General Reference, Special Collection, handbooks, reviewers, manuals, guidebooks, Filipiniana and Periodical materials are read inside the library only.
- Books in Reserve Section can be lent out for a limited time to students. Reserve Books are issued for only one (1) hour time within the designated reading area. Extension for an additional hour may be granted if there is no demand from other borrower/s.
- Books from the General Section may be lent out: three (3) days for reference books. Renewal for another day is granted only if there is no waiting list. Borrowed books should be presented at the circulation counter for renewal.
- Any person who losses or fails to return the borrowed books after the specified due date shall replace them within seven (7) days or pay the current value together with the accrued fines and a processing fee. If the book is out of printing, the cost of the photocopy plus binding cost shall be charged together with the accrued fines. Further borrowing by the student is temporarily suspended until his account is cleared.
- Books borrowed for home use shall be returned to the Loan Desk /Record Section. Books used inside the library should be returned to its proper area.
- Books and other library materials that are taken out should be presented to the checker for inspection. This ensure proper accounting of borrowed materials from the library.
- Inquiries concerning the lost and found articles in the library should be made at the loan desk. The Library personnel is not responsible for losses of personal belongings inside the library.
The circulation section has immense importance in every library. It is responsible for connecting the library materials with the users. It facilitates the loaning of books, keeping records of what has been returned or what is overdue. When the library materials are returned to the library, the circulation staff must put them back on shelves, at the right places, and be repaired if the need arises. Thus, this circulation policy will facilitate the smooth operation and maximize the access of collection in the library.
Behavior and Conduct
- Loud conversations are not allowed.
- Food and drinks, with the exception of bottled water and drinks, may not be consumed in the library.
- Indecent behavior and sleeping in the library are strictly prohibited.
- Users are not permitted to make or take telephone calls within the library. Mobile phones shall be switched to silent mode while inside the library premises
- Moving library furniture from its designated place is strictly prohibited.
- Plate making, scrapbook making, charging of laptop other than designated area/cell phones, littering, loitering, watching movies and games are strictly prohibited.
- Proper decorum should be observed while inside the library premises.
- All students must be in their proper school uniform with their ID's when they enter the Library.
- All students are required to present a Library Borrower's Card (LBC) when borrowing books and other Library materials.
- Projects and other co-curricular requirements should not be done in the library.
- Students bringing traveling bags and bulky materials are not allowed to enter the library. A courtesy booth is being provided for the library users to deposit bulky materials.
- Students wearing slippers are not allowed to enter the library
- Library services maybe available to the public, provided the researcher can present a letter of recommendation from the librarian of the school where he came from or from the head of the school where he is connected, or secure a letter of introduction from the Dean of the Graduate School. A service fee shall be paid to the Accounting Office. The receipt will be presented to the University Librarian. Researchers can avail of all library materials but this cannot be brought outside the library or brought home for research..
- An alumnus may secure a letter of recommendation from his/her Dean/Principal noted by the Director of Alumni Affairs.