Signing of Clearance
To ensure that any borrower (student or employee) incurs no liabilities, clearance is required at the end of every semester. This procedure will help the library to reconcile all collections for inventory purposes.
- All borrowers shall return borrowed books to the library based on the posted schedules every end of the semester.
- Graduating and Non-Graduating Students – 1 week before the scheduled final examination
- Faculty and Staff-scheduled clearance due dates.
- Library In-charge shall check on any unsettled transactions (fines, unreturned books) and allow the borrower to settle any.
- The Library In-charge shall affix his/her signature in the clearance if the borrower is cleared on any obligation.